Warriors Heart Lodge
700 TX-16, Bandera, TX 78003, USA
The Warriors Heart Lodge in Bandera houses the Intensive Outpatient Program and Sober Living Program.
The Lodge is also home to the Alumni Program Manager, a medical office for minor medical issues, massage therapy, brain treatment therapy and Warriors Anonymous meetings. The Lodge allows our clients a time of transition in a safe environment.
We also run Warriors Anonymous Meetings every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday ay 1900 CST on site.
- Sober Living is located at the Warriors Heart Lodge at 700 State Hwy. 16S in Bandera. We have 38 rooms, allowing for 52 warriors to have structured living for a minimum of 60 days after they have successfully completed a residential treatment program.
- IOP: Intensive Outpatient Therapy is offered after warriors have successfully completed a residential treatment program and provides support as they transition to a sober lifestyle. Clients benefit from experiential groups, guests speakers, equine therapy, nutrition advice and advanced life skills. They continue their personal growth through psycho education, 12-step programs, trauma work , and eye-movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
The Warriors Heart Sober Living Program is a completely separate, offsite community with 52 beds for all Sober Living Clients. Clients learn to process their traumas via the intensive outpatient program, let their toxic experiences out and get one-on-one counseling.
With the mandatory intensive outpatient program attendance and assigned daily chores inside, and on the grounds, each client develops new habits for their next chapter. They train to stay sober, become reliable, and transition back to their families, or to wherever they decide to move to later on.
Together, they learn to do things together SOBER.
Sober Living Clients have access to a full culinary kitchen and eating area where they can share each others’ fellowship. After optional training with Chef Zach, they cook breakfast every morning. They are provided healthy, balanced lunches and dinners Monday through Friday, with continental breakfasts and deli meats/cheese supplied in coolers on the weekends.
Each week, clients can chair or attend:
- Live Warriors Anonymous meetings (on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) for all Warrior class sober clients and alumni,
- Open AA/WA meetings for anyone that is sober from any 12-step groups (on Tuesdays and Thursdays),
- A closed WH Warriors-only meeting on Saturdays.
This is a great opportunity for them to learn to work the steps, while sharing in meetings with Warrior-class and other sober groups. It’s also a great way for them to meet face-to-face with their sponsors at the lodge or offsite.
The clients have fellowship and gatherings at the swimming pool and large patio with a custom gas grill and patio furniture for cookouts. They can attend firepit AA meetings at the river at night or reflect there during the day. In their down time, they can play volleyball, horseshoes or badminton.
The Sober Living clients have access within reasonable walking distance to state parks, the river, horseback riding, and a small town where they can do things together to become sober confident warriors.
After the program, most extend their stay and continue learning how to live life on their terms through the application of the 12 steps.
Heal With Dignity
Warriors Heart Treatment Center is committed to your privacy. We understand the difficulties one faces in opening up to the challenges experienced on a daily basis and the need for substance abuse treatment that might incur.
You and your loved ones will be among their peers and with qualified team members to support your healing process. When challenges are so deeply personal, we want you to know we are committed to providing you and your loved ones with a safe place to heal with dignity and respect. Your conversations are held in total confidence.
We found that some of our clients choose not to let their employer know of their admission to treatment. Only with your expressed permission will Warriors Heart confirm your stay with us.
Heal With Courage
It takes extraordinary Courage to take the first step to reach out in order to look within.
You have started your journey of healing just by visiting and reading through our website. During your time at Warriors Heart you will learn more about your truest self and you will do so with the utmost respect and privacy, allowing you to rebuild your confidence at your own pace.
All medical records are protected by HIPAA Law – the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. It protects your information in medical records, conversations, insurance companies and other health information. For more information regarding HIPAA click here.